The TELMA S.R.L. is composed of a technical office concerning design and development, of a milling and mechanical production section. Moreover, it has an air-conditioned metrological room used for testing and certification, and a molding area.
The technical office is composed of 5 state-of-the-art CAD-CAM emplacements for the realization of mathematical models in the following formats:
The production department is composed of 7 CNC milling machines.
- N°1 MECOF (working space 3300 ×1700×1000)
- N°2 ZAYER (3000×1500×1200 - 5000×2000×1200)
- N°1 HURON (2500×1000×1000)
- N°1 UNITEAM portale 5 assi (3600x1800x1200)
- N°1 FIL (3000x1100x1430)
- N°1 COMING (3000x2100x1200)
Moreover, it has a traditional RAMBAUDI milling machine and an horizontal lathe , in addition to the other normal workshop mechanical fixtures.
- N°3 COORD TR25SL (2500 x 1200 x 1000)
- N°3 COORD TR32 (TR 32PM-TR 32 3000 x 1400 x 1000-TRW32 3000 x 1400x 1400)
- N°1 COORD TR20 (2000 x 1200 x 800)
- N°1 DEA BETA (2500 x 1500 x 1000)
For the assembly and for the test of both the prototypical and the definitive moulds, the TELMA S.R.L. has a two-column hydraulic press
GIGANT G 2-500/2,500 TON